hi all just to introduce myself

crazydjn1ck9
This post is 4522 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi im nick im 23 i live and work on mine and my mums smallholding im a part skilled motor mechanic but im better with diesal engines than i am with petrol engines lol im i have adhd and autisum but im not stupid just crazy hence the name crazydjn1ck9 lol im more than happy to help others where i can and im hoping u guys can help me thats basically all i can think of to say about myself oh but i will warn u all i have got a bit of an odd sence of humour lol nearly forgot to say i have a 1979 yamaha xs1100 that i desperately need some help with so if any 1 of u know these bikes well please dont hesitate to contact me either on here or via my moblie number which is ??? ok hope to hear from someone soon. nick

Edited by drewpy
deleted mob # for your protection Nick

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Nick and welcome to the YOC, I'm sure some one on here will help out, post your problem on the "WORKSHOP" section and add photos if you have them and wait for a reply. Nice intro. :jossun:

Hey Nick welcome to the site!, I too have ADHD and i class it as a gift not a problem and i hink its quite Normal to be crazy lol (non of these "normal" people will understand)

wack up some picks of ye ol' motorsickle and im sure we can chip in and help ya out. ;)