My XVS 650A Dragstar Classic

JChappers
This post is 4409 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've put these on my intro page but thought it to add them here too.

So here goes, by beloved Dragstar.

IMG_3414.jpg

IMG_3419.jpg

IMG_3418.jpg

IMG_3426.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

Now saving for the mods I want to do to it. But they will have to wait for a while. Besides I'm still enjoying what I do have :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Gorgeous! What year is she?

Hello Toutsuite.

She's a 2006 model.

wow spotless. she must have been garaged from new. well wear :eusa_clap:

I believe that she was. I was so lucky to find this bike. its been so well looked after by its 2 previous owners. The service history along had ever single MOT and the service book was full and up to date, plus all the receipts for the very few things that it did have replaced (battery, oil filter, blah blah) were in the manual too! Not bad for a 2006 bike that has done 17000 miles! I LOVE HER!

Kind regards

Chappers

• 3 months later...

That is exceptionally tidy. I was under the apparently mistaken impression that yam stopped making the xvs in 04?

I like the fork covers. That's a nice extra.

Perhaps it's just me but your front indicator bar looks a bit wonky, lol. :P I think it might be the angle of the photo.

You gonna get some open pipes on that bad boy?

what a lovely bike, my very first bike was dragstar 125 for learning. i now have an xvs 1300A, but i do have room for another and would love to find a dragstar 650 classic in the same condition as yours, happy biking and stay safe

jerry