Hi all

This post is 4551 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there folks,

Just a quick intro and hello - I'm 6,2", 28, married and live in south london. Just Passed my MOD2, my second attempt (Friday 25/11). Have to say after 3 attempts at the MOD1 and failing my first MOD2 within 2mins of leaving the test centre (dont ask, a simply mistake and my only one!) that I'm still finding it hard to get used to the idea of having a full license. I've been driving a car for about 4 years now have looking forward to this moment since I did my CBT back in Februaury and now my final hurdle is actually finding myself a bike.

I work in the city and plan to commute about 6miles (each way), sick and tired of public transport, the time it takes to cover a realatively small distance and paying for a travel card that would cost the same (if not more) as owning a bike. As such after a bit of time looking at insurance qoutes and costings and reading reviews, I've set my sights on a MT-03 - now just to find one.

Look forward to getting to know you all and chatting here on the forum.

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi

Congratulations on the test another motorcyclist is always a good thing,

About the MT-03, nice bike but for only 12 miles a day I would also get a ‘ragamuffin’ bike for hacking through the traffic,

I would keep the MT-03 for looking flash.

Its what I do with my FJR and DT, Only problem the DT is getting more valuable each year and its parts are getting scarce.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online