my ol toy (1990 dt 125 r)

funkymunkydavid
This post is 3206 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Glad you got sorted with your new frame Dave, albeit a bit twisted, I'd drop a plumb bob off the end of the frame either side of the rear wheel too, to see how true the frame is at the back.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you got sorted with your new frame Dave, albeit a bit twisted, I'd drop a plumb bob off the end of the frame either side of the rear wheel too, to see how true the frame is at the back.

cracking idea that nev! had a looksie and its about 25mm out :eusa_doh: soon get that sorted out tho :biglaugha: gonna pop all the bits off that frame onto my other frame and have a field bike too which is a bonus :jossun:

• 1 year later...

yeah i do :eusa_doh: the frame is still waiting to be straightened (going to get a pro to do it though)

the cost is the stumbling block. every time i've got £500 spare an emergency pops up and it gets

spent :eusa_doh: still not got over having to buy a transit after my fiat went pop.... moment i am i'll carry this on

• 2 years later...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online