removing hypercharger xvs650

wolfboy
This post is 4645 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi guys, im new to the forum so be gentle with me. lol. i want to remove the hypercharger from my xvs650. 97model. reasons for removal are, it gets in the way of my leg on long journeys, its starting to look tatty, and i dont think it makes any improvment to performance. anyway back to the main topic, is it just a matter of pulling the hypercharger off and fitting the standard filter and cover or is there more to it. there seems to be a few hoses running into the hypercharger. many thanks for any advice given. wolf.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Eck... might need to re-jet, too.

No idea what the hoses are. Hyperchargers don't really make much difference on a 650...

Hi Mate i am in the process of doing a old skool to new skool bobber project and im after a Hypercharger :D do you want rid of it or are you gunna pop her in the shed for a later date....?

All the best mate,

Keith

Ok mate cool, drop me a Private massage and let me know how much you want for it. ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online