Help with dtr125 1989 bottom end assembly

ujku 80
This post is 4724 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Greetings from a new member folks,

i have recently bought a yamaha dtr125 made in 1989 and currently goin through restauration. I have split the cases and awaiting new crank bearings and then the rebuild should be on the way, unfortunately i have lost my notes on how all oil seals, gears, shafts thrust washers bolts nuts and pinions fit. basically i might have an idea on how to put it back but cant be too certain. i have bought a haynes manual but that does not have a step by step guide on how to install everything. been looking online for hours trying to find some way of gettin this information but not havin much luck. can anyone help please.

Thanks in advance

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

It might be a good idea to study a parts manual/list, it will show exploded views of the engine.

These any help?

transmission.jpg

kickstart.jpg

wow,

been a member for less than 2 hours and i got 2 replies already, this forums do work,

Id like to thank you guys for your input and i have been studin the exploded views downloaded from what seems to be a great russian website, http://62.5.189.98/yamahaeur/exist/. hope this is all i need to get me through. cant wait to get my hands more dirty than they already are.

thanks Nev and the old git on the bike.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online