hi

This post is 4733 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All

just a quick hi to you all

i have a dt50mx on an 85 plate that i am doing up for my son who is 16 very soon. took me a few mounths but getting there now.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the nuthouse gadget :huh: , one of our regulars- Wild Foamy is his name has a broken heart after selling one of those, put some pics up when you get time :)

Hi All

just a quick hi to you all

i have a dt50mx on an 85 plate that i am doing up for my son who is 16 very soon. took me a few mounths but getting there now.

Hi and welcome to the forum, good luck with your lads bike btw, I did the same for my eldest daughter 7 years ago, for her 16th. bought the dt50mx as a frame and box of bits, spent weeks rebuilding it to showroom condition, and a week after her getting it she told me she didn't want it any more, cos she couldn't get used to the gears going up the hills around here, that's kids for ya huh? :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online