How to choose my helmet??

Jams
This post is 4771 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys! Had a trip to helmet city on saturday from brighton to kent on my 125 haha was very exciting!

Helmet city were great help made me feel very welcome and couldnt give me more advise if they tried!

The helmet my pals dad gave me was aged at 1992. Very bad.

I ended up getting a shoei raid 2 helmet which im v happy with comfortable and light and not a bad price of 180. I have found them 30 pound cheaper on internet now but i felt as though i couldnt ride back with a helmet from 1992 so the extra 30 quid i spent was worth saving my life!

Thanks for the help btw peeps glad i signed up!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Now you've got a nice noo shiny lid-try not to use it ;)

Good you had a positive experience.

I would say that a 1992 helmet is getting on a bit. Mind you I do have clothes that are older.

I ended up getting a shoei raid 2 helmet

Snap!

Mines a wine red one, its a very nice fit and I'm very pleased,

I bought mine last year when they had the sale on and it was well under £180...not that you want to hear that! :D

see I told you it was bloody good service...they really are the dogs dangly bits.

well recommended.

(what colour did you get?)

Haha as soon as i got in i googled it and it was like 150 but i couldnt leave without one so i got it!

I got gloss black one mate just plain and simple :)

Need to get a tinted visor for it tbh but i cant afford like 30 quid for one, are the ones that are cheaper just as good?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online