URGENT, please help!

JohnR6
This post is 7111 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My mate is selling a BRAND NEW Black/Grey Shoei XR-1000 helmet for his mate and he just called me up about it. He asked if I want it for £150, so I told him I'll let him know by the end of the day, I'm going to see if he'll sell it for £100-£130 but I haven't tried it on yet! It's a Medium and I'm a Medium for Suomy Helmets.......you think the Shoei will fit me? I don't want to miss a bargain here and I only have a few hours to let him know! Please let me know what you guys think.

Cheers.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I hope so too mate. :wink:

It should be OK, I tried lot's of helmets on at the NEC motorbike show last week and all the Medium Helmets I tried on fitted perfect......it's just a matter of give or take with different brands. :D

I got the Helmet last night and I can't be any more happier! :D The Shoei fits perfectly and I love it. I already started to personalise it by adding some stickers on and all but I think I would have prefered it if the helmet was Blue/Black/White instead of Black/Grey/White coloured.......... but hey, Black/Grey/White looks cool too and I can't really complain since it's a brand spanking new top of the range high quality helmet worth £330 in which I got for £130! :wink:

The only minor thing which I don't like about the helmet is that it hasn't got a Breath Guard.....does anyone know where I can a Shoei breath guard which will fit my XR-1000?