Module 2 test

blanco
This post is 4778 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

bad luck mate , but don't let this faze you, the worst is over ,you know what a fail feels like.

hopfully you will know what a pass feels like next time,, good luck for the future.

• 4 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all,i PASSED last tuesday!!!!!!!!!!

And we're the last to know eh, eh :angry: suppose you've been floating on air and cruising round the town looking all mean and moody, and we've all been sat here worried sick :mellow:

Well done that man :D

And we're the last to know eh, eh :angry: suppose you've been floating on air and cruising round the town looking all mean and moody, and we've all been sat here worried sick :mellow:

Well done that man :D

Ha ha ha,cheers guys!!!!

Nope I've not been cruising around although I'm still on a massive high!!,I sold my yzf r125 so I'm bikeless at the mo,trying to find a nice r6 for 2 grand....

• 3 weeks later...

Ha ha ha,cheers guys!!!!

Nope I've not been cruising around although I'm still on a massive high!!,I sold my yzf r125 so I'm bikeless at the mo,trying to find a nice r6 for 2 grand....

Hey man, congrats. New to the forum and only recently passed my Mod2 by 2 weeks. Either our testers are way more lenient up here or the routes are easier cause it sounds as though you had a tough time on your 1st test. Well done though.

Stay safe out there, hoefully our paths will cross!

Cheers buddy,funny enough I thought I nailed it the first time but failed.Second time I thought I failed put passed!,anyway how cool is the feeling when you here him say "well done you've passed"!!.Ride safe pal and enjoy every mile you do.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online