Still cant decide! :D

Judzehh
This post is 4840 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So as you guys know, Im doing my test pretty soon, Was gonna get a 250, But now im thinking of getting a bigger bike, getting it restricted and waiting for those 2 years to fly by so i can de-restrict it and go fast!

What bikes you guys recomend?

I been looking at an XJ6, But the prices are stupdidly high :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

shop around mate, you'll be able to get your hands on 2009 model bikes cheeper than the 2011 bikes. I bet some yamaha show rooms will still have stock lying around. Also look for ones with low millage, you'll be able to pick up show room models with test purchase miles on them. also fleybay will have some good ones :) But if your sitting with a restricted licence i'd stick with the 250, but not by new and just trade it in.

So as you guys know, Im doing my test pretty soon, Was gonna get a 250, But now im thinking of getting a bigger bike, getting it restricted and waiting for those 2 years to fly by so i can de-restrict it and go fast!

What bikes you guys recomend?

I been looking at an XJ6, But the prices are stupdidly high :(

how do you keep that bike so clean :P

Theses are rather good for the money, this ones mine...hands off. Yes they can be restricted and i know its not a Yamaha but so what B)

http://www.yamahaclub.com/forums/garage/vehicle/131-suzuki-bandit-gsf600s/page__tab__images

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online