I love my local bike shop.

Judzehh
This post is 4866 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So yesterday I recieved my giannelli exhaust (after waiting 2 weeks) I was buzzing, It looks amazing so today I decided to fit it, Looked at the Pipe and it didnt even resemble the one on my bike atm, so i thought, what the hay, I'll fit the slip on can and ride to my local shop where i bought it from tomorrow and see what the deal is, But noooope, The pipe on the slip on is also wayyy to big for my bike, Got to love people who dont even know how to order what i ask for?!

Rant over, So has anyone had chance to enjoy there bike today? Its been pretty warm today in sheffield :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I only have some summer motobike gloves, so iv been forced to wear some huge ski gloves that are really iritating while riding, Is it finnaly time to get the thin gloves back out? :) and yeh not to far away :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online