Rear shock xv535

ABxv535
This post is 4827 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

That is a great looking 535!

If anyone can track down where to get that seat, I would definitely buy one.

Rocky

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hmmm... if it was me id whip off the pillion seat and sissy bar (since you dont use it anyway) and stick a small bobber seat on there, without the springs :D and maybe a little exhaust wrap ......but thats just me lollooking good though :D the massive gap between fender and tire seems to be a common feature in the xv and xvs range :blink: dunno why .

With the 80mm gap on ABxv535's bike it would great.

hmmm... if it was me id whip off the pillion seat and sissy bar (since you dont use it anyway) and stick a small bobber seat on there, without the springs :D and maybe a little exhaust wrap ......but thats just me lol

looking good though :D the massive gap between fender and tire seems to be a common feature in the xv and xvs range :blink: dunno why .

if you remove the pillion seat you end up with a bit of the frame showing that doesn't look great i've tried it... the only way to do it would be cutting the frame that i don't want to do... i do take my 8 year old daughter for a spin every now and then(sunny days, in the UK not many :) )(she loves it)but that's it, 90% of the time its just me... exhaust- I want to get original exhaust to replace my after market one... just haven't found one in good enough condition for money... :)

Cheers :) .Have a new rear light coming for her next week... want to replace my aftermarket exhaust for standard exhaust (still looking for one) :mellow: , looking to get forward controls , still need to get new indicators for the front same as the one on the back, and still haven't decided what to do with my wheels, try to polish them or getting them sprayed matt black or white :unsure: ...I think that's it for now...

Yeah new pipes will do alot for the look. Don't for get to throw in a kitchen sink with that lot.

Razor :thumb:

They are two straight pipes you can see in my pics, make on them are Raask... they are in good condition all the chrome is very good they have baffles in them there's nothing wrong with them ... but I like the look of the standard ones, that's why I want to change them.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online