dt2 main switch

j.neep
This post is 4893 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi J.Neep, you dont say where your from UK or USA , if its USA then parts should be plentyfull , if its UK then its just a matter of searching and cross referencing part number. Just in the process of a resto on my DT1E and find that most of the parts i find are from the states but there are some engine bits that are shared with the early YZ 250. There was a nos main switch on ebay the other day which could be from a CT3 and may be the same as the DT2.

Good luck and pm me if you want.

Cheers TTB

where do you find vintage parts for a dt2?

I didn't struggle finding any parts for my dt1 just about everything available in America. I could't have done it without the internet though.Get yourself a parts book and google the part number you should find what you need.

check out Usa ebay loads of parts there, NW vintage cycle parts are very good, Speed and Sport were also good but a bit expensive. Get searching the net and good luck don't give up :):)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online