Mod 2

christofeser
This post is 4915 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Did my module 1 test yesterday, no mistakes, passed it :)

Now I've got my mod 2 on december the 7th (I tried booking earlier but it's all they had)

Honestly, I'm crapping it. I know I'm good enough to pass I can just see myself making a f**cking silly mistake I'll kick myself for afterwards.

So, are there any tips/usual suspects to avoid getting caught out on the Mod 2?

If anyone is from round here - I'm taking it in Farnborough, which has like 2 billion roundabouts in...

:)

Chris

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Best tip I got was to keep my chin up-literaly, stick your nose in the air slightly, this allows you to rotate your head for 'lifesavers', makes you look confident too, use your stomach and lower back muscles to hold your torso up, its all too easy to slouch onto the bars-sitting proud will keep your control on the bars nimble (vital on slow manouvres and the U-turn)

HTH

Jim

oh, and the very best of luck Chris ;)

It also means I've got an xvs125 up for grabs that needs some TLC. Would make a nice little bike for a beginner on a budget :)

Anyway, it's booked in for the 7th :)

Chris

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online