ybr 125 screen/ handguards

Gazza M
This post is 4899 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just got myself a ybr125, i'm new to biking, got my cbt at the end of the week!

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about screens or handguards for it? I'm starting to ride in November - maybe not the cleverest thing ever - and I'm not too keen on getting battered by the english elements!

any suggestions?

Cheers :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If you're getting it new from the dealers get it with them. They may even knock some off. I gave the guy in my dealers another sale because my mate wanted a bike and because he got a heap of commission he gave me a free top box for my YBR. If not just go on ebay. If this is your first bike I wouldn't bother putting all bits and bobs on it, just have it how it is and get some thicker gloves. Then within the next 3 years depending on when you're doing your test/age you can move onto a bigger bike get some gear put on it. But if this is a bike because it's cheap to run or for economical reasons then I suggest ebay or the dealer you got it from :)

• 4 weeks later...

I have bought a cheap windscreen from Puig and cut of a little bit to match the headlight.

090828_13_t.jpg

www.ybrfreun.de - Puig Windshield

Looks way better when the turn lights are also a little bit smaller and less amber. :)

100907_22_t.jpg

The screen was re-mounted some days after the picture was taken. Unfortunately I have not made a new picture with new turn signals and windscreen... :(

Greetings, Martin

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online