Big One/ Dep front pipe for DT125R

crestfallen
This post is 6323 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

Need a bit of advice. I need to get a new exhaust as mine is now far too rusty and i want a better one anyway. Which is the best front pipe/ expansion chamber out of DEP and Fresco Big One?

I realise this is all subjective and down to personal experience etc but the Big one is around £60 cheaper. I already have a nice DEP back pipe.

Thanks,

Lee.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 1 month later...

definetley dep i had a fresco big one and within months it rusted and blew a hole then i bought a dep it looked good in chrome sounded good and gave the bike plenty more power just remember you pay for quality and performance

• 3 weeks later...

i have a dep and find they dont fit that good,and ive read that is the case on some forums ,it bolts up to the port no problems but the top bracket is useless and the front bracket needs forcing the rubber mount to get the bolts in

believ e it or not its the tail pipe thats different its shorter on slightly older bikes they will still fit but cause problems with blowing etc

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online