Just bought 2 dt 100's!

DeTour
This post is 5009 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I was lookin at a few bikes on ebay. 3 seperate auctions. one auction for two 70's dt 100's, one auction for 2 suzuki rms and one for 3 part bikes with out motors, or much else really. Those were a 70's kx 250 from the looks of it, and maybe two dt's. I lost the 3 But won the rm's and the dt's. My plan was to try and get one running bike out of each pair and then part out the rest of the other one. I'm going to get them on sunday, i gotta rent a uhaul and drive about 500 miles to get em but i'm down for an adventure! and the price was definately right for all 4. The zuk's are a litle odd by looking at the pictures, First off the guy said that they looked like a 175 size motor. I may be wrong but i wasn't aware of a rm 175... All bikes are missing a few things here and there, but all in all, a hundred bucks for all 4 plus travel expenses, seemed right to me! I'll snap some pics after i get them home! Just wanted to share my early excitement before i pick them up and realize they're far worse then i thought ha ha.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well it's like 620 some odd miles round trip. Not really desperate at all. Was fiendin for a road trip and a couple of souveneirs... But i was hoping to get the other 3 as well to make it a little more worth while. But either way it'll be a fun day and hopefully i'll be able to get a few running bikes out of the deal.

Well i lucked out. The guy who sold me the bikes was pretty wrong about the suzuki's they weren't rm "175" . One of them wasn't even a zuk, it was a yamaha. Got the vin number 443-110972. Best i can tell, it's probably a 74 DT 175 maybe. The other one happened to be a ts 125. As for the DT 100's, ones a 77' DT 100'd. Vin 1t9 005142, the other one is a ??? Vin number LT2 006833. No idea on that one, the LT2 Didn't show up anywhere. I'll take some pictures sooner or later. I thought i remember seeing a list with all the model identifications with it, but i can't seem to find it. Anyone think they could piont me in the right direction?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online