FIRST BIKE HAVE NO LICENCE NEED HELP TO GET STARTED

KRIS KROSS
This post is 5028 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

RIGHT!

i bought my first bike the other day from my girlfriends dads friend, i havent got my licence yet, i will be booking my theory on friday and buying a battery for it, it needs a new exhasut a think not to sure im 20 years old and my insurance qoute is £312 is that ok its a 400 cc a think its a fazer but a dont know nothign about bike can i have some help i know its got 31000 miles on in kph , its a 3 l palte and this is what it looks like i paid £400 that ok no tax and tested

25c73261.jpg

23d3b9fb.jpg

me

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

http://www.monkeysee.com/play/10146-how-to-ride-a-motorcycle

Watch all 11 of the segments. When I got my first bike I studied these and went out and tried in my backyard. They're really helpful, and enough to give you some idea and get you started on riding it.

thanks for help so far guys much appreciated , anywhere do parts for it i found no bikes on ebay or autotrader just the 600 on autotrader need newe exhaust possibly

thanks for help so far guys much appreciated , anywhere do parts for it i found no bikes on ebay or autotrader just the 600 on autotrader need newe exhaust possibly

Try this website:

you might be hard pushed to get spares from the uk, If I'm right the Seca was produced for the American market. Look on Ebay.com for spares from the US.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online