Side cover emblems

OllieB
This post is 5049 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Anyone know of a source for new side cover emblems for the XS400 bikes? I ordered a set of new tank emblems from Mikes XS and they are great but, of course, he only lists side cover emblems for the XS650 series. The package for the tank emblems says "Made in Taiwan" so I thought perhaps these are being reproduced and someone else might carry the emblems for the 400 series. These are listed as "Obsolete" in the Yamaha parts list. My bike is an '80 and needs the gold emblems for "Special 400".

Thanks!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks Drewp. My version has the raised gold emblems on the side panels and that is what I was hoping to find. Neither place offers those. Guess I'll just have to keep an eye on ebay. Also have a couple of inquiries into two other possible sources.

Thanks Drewp. Already have an inquiry in with Speed & Sport. Waiting for a response. They are located a little N. of me. Was also recommended by my local Yamaha dealer - who has been real knowledgeable and helpful in locating a few hard to find items.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online