Sold my XVS125 :(

clarke
This post is 5083 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Am sad to say my baby Drag went last Saturday. I did love that bike, but afraid I couldn't take cleaning the bike through another winter.

What made me sell was my 33bhp restriction on my license went at the end of May, so I went out and got a 2001 Fazer 600cc. Have to say the difference on the commute is staggering, no more struggling to keep up with traffic or struggling against cars when pulling off when filtering either.

Fortunately still have my XVS1300A for cruising, just a shame 3 bikes is [according to her in doors] excessive...

Fazer3.jpg

:)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Fortunately still have my XVS1300A for cruising, just a shame 3 bikes is [according to her in doors] excessive...

one for summer

one for winter

one for posing at shows

B) perfectly reasonable! and sorry to see the baby drag go but at least u have the daddy version :D

Nice bike, so is the 1300 under 33bhp :unsure::lol:

Only til 3rd July then its de-restricted - just in time for my trip to Germany...

I still have 3 bikes in the garage at the moment - my two and my brothers VT 125 Honda Shadow. Have to say the Shadow is 2 bhp more than baby drag, but it doesn't half make a difference to the riding speeds. I have to admit the Shadow's engine is much better than the baby drag's, but the baby drag is a much better looking bike!!

The Fazer is not resrticted - so its a full 95bhp with 61ftlb torque... (versus baby drag's 13bhp)

Once the 1300 is derestricted it'll be 72.8bhp with 78.7ftlb torque; it'll be like having another new bike :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online