Modified cdi for 5jj R1

Ickleboywonder
This post is 7215 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:D Hello fellow yam lovers

Need serious help !

1. Has anyone heard about modifying or modified cdi for yam R1 Pre atkins (with carbs) Mines a 2001 5jj model. Just wondered if i can get some more horses out of it ! It does a 150.7bhp at the rear wheel with a yoshi rs3 tri oval can qb carbon ram air and velocity stacks. Dont need the horses but i like to try to keep up with the new Yams! Will post pictures when i get it back from the spray shop! Will probaly need help !

2. I need money too fund my yamaha habbit,all donations welcome, come on you know what its like the R1 needs suspension and wheel tweaks and i want a Tdr 250 as the R1 will not be coming out unless its real sunny.

Cheers Jon

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:hi Actually I have got a modified cdi that someone gave me but I was advised by my mate (who is a mechanic for a race team) not to use it. Can't remember why just now will ask him when I see him next.

And you'll have to join the queue for handouts. I need ohlins forks! :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online