yamaha yzf r125 parts

chrisactor
This post is 5107 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

i have recentley bought aq Yamaha Yzf r125 it is perfect although it has some scratches on the front right fairing on the body work and i can't find any that sells this specific part ? does any one know were i might get one ?

Many Thanks

Chrisactor

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

http://www.fowlers.co.uk/parts/?kw=motorcycles%20spares&fl=462556&ci=4214650020&network=s&gclid=CN_ywdO4_qACFROElAod0SOxuQ

be aware motorcycle plastics are not cheap, and any paint etc will be extra. There may be someone near you who does motorcycle body repairs relatively cheaply (able to repair damage etc).

If there are just scratches it might be better to leave it!

Got the same issue on my left side fairing which i have just scuffed in 2 places one of which on the decal, and the worst of it is... i was washing it ready for selling which i think tonight i'm arrangeing pick up date and time absolutely gutted and so angry with myself lol did you find any where to get fairings? or got a rough price of the fairings chrisactor?

hi,

still no were i have been scouring the web all day and no were can safely say that they sell them, i think maybe taken it down to a scratch and bodywork repair might be the best idea but i bet they wont be cheap either

if any does find a easier solution please tell me

hi,

still no were i have been scouring the web all day and no were can safely say that they sell them, i think maybe taken it down to a scratch and bodywork repair might be the best idea but i bet they wont be cheap either

if any does find a easier solution please tell me

I looked all over aswell, google, ask jeeves, amazon, ebay EVERYWHERE! and nothing only places i found only done them for R1's and R6's always thought you could find anything on the internet lol, but yeah i'm going to see about going to get it repaired and just buy new decals thinks its the best bet to be honest

• 4 weeks later...

I looked all over aswell, google, ask jeeves, amazon, ebay EVERYWHERE! and nothing only places i found only done them for R1's and R6's always thought you could find anything on the internet lol, but yeah i'm going to see about going to get it repaired and just buy new decals thinks its the best bet to be honest

hey everone im new to this site i have a yzf r125 as well 09 model had it since last year brand new fitted a scorpion exhaust got a sprocket machined up for me went up two teeth in the rear and plugged of the air valve box because if you have a look closer wen you take off the right hand side fairing there is a little black air valve box with rubber hoses going to the exhaust pipe its only there to put cold air into the emissions just to make it enviromentaly friendly but its taking cold air away from your engine (thats bad!!) lol!! well thats all iv dun soo far going to gwet a wild cam and start working on my engine soon cheers!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online