Yamaha XT125x how do I...

SystemF
This post is 5224 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Okay I've had my Xt125 for a few months and ive looked at other peoples pictures on the internet and i see people with a different rear light, indicators and number plate mount(dont know what the name of it is). Could anyone tell me where u can buy these or or how to make it if u cant buy them. I've been looking for ages now and every1 that has done it to their bikes doesn't seem to speak english.

This is a pic of what I want it it look like:

2009%5C06%5C26%5Cbikepics-1709421-800.jpg

It makes the bike look much more neat without all the plastic hanging off the back.

This is a pic of the back end without it:

2009-XT125X-static-05_prv_tcm46-272425.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Give these a bell Here

Thanks. Not sure if it will fit now that ive looked into it, i think people cut the tail off and bodge it all together. Not sure if i wanna start doing that since i will only have the bike 2 years or something.

Some scroat backed into my XT6 & broke the License plate bracket clean off! :angry:

So, I fabbed up this from some scrap alloy lying around in my garage ;) .....

PAL023.jpg

Next mod is some LED indicators & Tail-light. B)

Some scroat backed into my XT6 & broke the License plate bracket clean off! :angry:

So, I fabbed up this from some scrap alloy lying around in my garage ;) .....

PAL023.jpg

Next mod is some LED indicators & Tail-light. B)

Haha wow thats actually awesome