my r1-z

nets
This post is 5187 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This picture was taken at last years Dam Busters rally (hello if you were there) I have owned this bike for a number of years it has a Stan Stephens stage 2 and is a little missile and is one of my favourites B)dambustersrally2009003.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

wow lovely colour never seen these on the roads :)

aaccording to some magazines it could be 1 of only 16 in the country the colour is better iin real life as it is a flip and changes colour

• 1 month later...

hi mate

ive got one of those r1-z 250's and even standard it flies!!!

quite a small bike tho! so if if your a bit tall you can look a bit of a dick on it :blink:

mine is black and silver,but that colour works well.

they are fetching good money now so worth keeping hold of them :P

all the best

jon...

ps i would however love to own a dt125mx again :rolleyes:

hi mate

ive got one of those r1-z 250's and even standard it flies!!!

quite a small bike tho! so if if your a bit tall you can look a bit of a dick on it :blink:

mine is black and silver,but that colour works well.

they are fetching good money now so worth keeping hold of them :P

all the best

jon...

ps i would however love to own a dt125mx again :rolleyes:

this one was white originally but gave it a bit of re-vamp quite a while ago now, it has won quite a few trophies at rallies over the years,yes it is a small bike not helped by the narrow seat (knees under your chin at traffic lights)but every time I ride it the first

thing I say is how can something this small go so fast! and I have no intentions of selling this bike.....ever! B)B)B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online