rear shocker

sid_xj
This post is 5255 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all im after advise, does anyone know if a 31a-22210-01 shocker will fit as a direct replacement on a p plate xj900s im new to bikes awaiting my test got a diversion 900 but need to sort a few things on it before it sees the road any help appreciated cheers sid

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi all im after advise, does anyone know if a 31a-22210-01 shocker will fit as a direct replacement on a p plate xj900s im new to bikes awaiting my test got a diversion 900 but need to sort a few things on it before it sees the road any help appreciated cheers sid

First of all welcome to the forum. Secondly, slow down a bit.

If you are going from a 125cc to a 900cc, think about it.

Are you ready for the big leap?

How old are you?

Please believe me, experience does count.

Please, don't be a Twat.

First of all welcome to the forum. Secondly, slow down a bit.

If you are going from a 125cc to a 900cc, think about it.

Are you ready for the big leap?

How old are you?

Please believe me, experience does count.

Please, don't be a Twat.

thanks answer to your question yes and its a 50cc not 125cc and id only be a twat if i give it a fist full before i know what im doing and ive been learning on a 500cc so not much of a jump and with age and 15 years driving experience hopefully i should manage to keep myself in 1 piece. so any ideas on the shocker or not lol

No idea on the shock matey ... but I've got +30mm Hagons on my XJ900F and they work a treat :) So I guess its a case of suck it and see ;)

The XJ900 is a lovely bike to ride .... go for it!!!! After all, the throttle goes both ways ;):)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online