de-ristricting dt 125 x

ricardo1
This post is 5209 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi every1 im new to this site and new to 125 dt x i love this bike id like to no wat i can do to increase performace and top speed eg deristriction and performace engine mods as wen i seach the web i get all sorts of garbage cum up please help and advise!!!!! i will post sum pics of my bike soon

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 3 months later...

Hi there mate there's a black and green stripped wire that goes into the back of your speedo cut that wire and make it a little bit longer so that you can earth it out to the frame i.e bolt it to the frame that way it cuts the ypvs restiction out which will make your bike pull harder and give you twice as much revs also on the back of the inlet where the reed vavles are there is a big black bit of rubber that you need to cut off that means your bike will get more fuel and more speed also a 17 teeth front sprocket and a 57 back sproket will increase top end and acceleration at the same time and there is also the obvi of gettin a full dep exhaust system or arrow either of them would work

If you adjust your gearing then your not going to improve top end and acceleration, its only one or the other im afraid. Id personally leave the sprockets alone.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online