Well done Valentino

Stev125
This post is 5307 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just like to say congratulations to Valentino Rossi won the world Championship on a Yamaha.

yep well done Rossi and co on the Yamaha but i think a fully fit Stoner will give him a race next year not to mention Lorenzo but what about young Bradley Smith ? well done best British result since Barry Sheene i think

yep well done Rossi and co on the Yamaha but i think a fully fit Stoner will give him a race next year not to mention Lorenzo but what about young Bradley Smith ? well done best British result since Barry Sheene i think

Agreed Bradley Smith looks good if you get a chance to watch the 250's again that were on earlier this morning it was a fantastic race well worth a watch Maybe on the iplayer or even the red button if they run it again.

They prob will, but at least Vale has a personality and isnt just a bore like Stoner, Lorenzo etc.

His donkey antics following his crash Indianapolis were hilarious, not too many other top level sportsmen willing to take the mick out of themselves like that!

They prob will, but at least Vale has a personality and isnt just a bore like Stoner, Lorenzo etc.

His donkey antics following his crash Indianapolis were hilarious, not too many other top level sportsmen willing to take the mick out of themselves like that!

yes agreed i am big Rossi fan bigger Yamaha fan (this year Yamaha won British,German,Dutch and French championships World superbike champions world supersport champions and motogp champions) and i would love to see Rossi make it 10 just think it will be really close next year if Stoners last 2 races are anything to go by shame no brits giving Rossi a challenge, maybe young Bradley in a few years ? i hope so

yes agreed i am big Rossi fan bigger Yamaha fan (this year Yamaha won British,German,Dutch and French championships World superbike champions world supersport champions and motogp champions) and i would love to see Rossi make it 10 just think it will be really close next year if Stoners last 2 races are anything to go by shame no brits giving Rossi a challenge, maybe young Bradley in a few years ? i hope so

Yip, his personality draws young & old alike to the racing.

Two of my kids love watchin the GP with me now (they're 5 & 3) and both are big Rossi fans!