2Wheelin' 3-day weekend....

YamaHead
This post is 5321 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Took Friday off as a vacation day....just had to enjoy the last bit of primo weather we've been having. B)

Rode south for 110 miles.....just to visit a dear old friend for Breakfast....homemade waffles chased with coffee spiked with homemade Kalua.....Mmmmmm :D

Was a bit chilly in spots as I ran through a few Fog patches.....

2Wheelin09003.jpg

220 miles later, I was back @ home to have a ride with the misses, but again she was feelin' a bit under the weather with yet another migrane. :(

So she gave me the OK :D ....to go burn off some more steam on the 'Moto....

Couldn't resist going to my fav roads along the Clackamas river....

2Wheelin09006.jpg

2Wheelin09007.jpg

2Wheelin09009.jpg

A little hazy, but couldn't resist this photo op with Mt. Hood in the background....

2Wheelin09010.jpg

Decided it was high time to drag some knees down this stretch of tarmac...

2Wheelin09014.jpg

& visit 1 of many Christmas Tree farms in the area.... :huh:

2Wheelin09018.jpg

Managed to catch a little better view of 'Hood from this spot.....

2Wheelin09019.jpg

Well over 300 miles covered on Friday....on 2 different bikes. :thumb:

Sunday.....my MetalFab buddy had just serviced the steering head on his custom built chop.....handed me the keys & said "Take her for a spin"...

Seeing how the only time I've ever rode anything Hardley powered was a spin on his '96 Buell S1 Lightning......he certainly didn't have to ask me twice...... :D

2Wheelin09020.jpg

he built this beast from the ground up....even has it Blue-tagged (Official certificate of a Manufactured vehicle)

100 HP.....1340cc....Rev-Tech 6-speed gearbox....2 into 1 pipe....& extensive carb work, made it alot more fun than I'd thought it would be. :)

Overall, had a great 3-day weekend.....LOVE spending my vacation time either RIDING....or of course.......SKIING!

Especially love those days that I get to do BOTH! :yes:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online