Handy hint?

Joshua2
This post is 5324 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

'Mock Ye May' but Ive just found an idea long handle, nylon bristled brush which is idea for cleaning those inaccessible parts of your bike and car. Its long nylon bristles can get in between the cylinder fins, exhausts and into parts other brushes cant reach. Oh - ere! :o

I bet its useful for under the wheel arches etc on the car. The long handle saves the olde back! B)

What is this fantastic device and cost? A bog brush. :o Only 49 pence from my local JYSK shop (but Im sure there is other cheap suppliers)

Have you any penny pinching hot tips? :rolleyes:

ATB

J

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yes shove it up your arse and save on bog rolltongue.gifbiggrin.gif

I Never could quite get the hang of the brushes beside the bog, so i leave em alone and wipe me arse with the paper now,

I Never could quite get the hang of the brushes beside the bog, so i leave em alone and wipe me arse with the paper now,

yes but dont you find your finger breaks through the paper,ohmy.gif ,you dont get that with a brushsmile.gif and like joshua2 points out, them bristles get in places your finger cant.

yes but dont you find your finger breaks through the paper,ohmy.gif ,you dont get that with a brushsmile.gif and like joshua2 points out, them bristles get in places your finger cant.

You could do with carrying one of these round with your because you talk that much shit! ;):D

(I bet you get us in the bad books again with the mods. I tell you. I come on here with a Handy Hint and all I get is abuse. Luvurly! :D )

They call UP_YOURS Spiderman at home. Its not because he has super human power - its because he struggles getting out of the bath ! :P

ATB

J

yes shove it up your arse and save on bog rolltongue.gifbiggrin.gif

I did a 'jobbie' that big the other night Madona tried to adopt it! :o:D

ATB

J

They call UP_YOURS

ATB

J

its up.yours not up_yours ,you fanny. save petrol , ride like joshua2 and get maximum MPGtongue.gif

Now`t wrong with a handy tip!.I use jif for the wheels!,and use a garden weed sprayer with washing machine powder mix for cleaning gutters an the like of my bikes! :blink:

I also you a garden sprayer. Quicker and handier than a hose pipe and you can add wax shampoo. To degrease and get the worse off I use stuff called PRO CLEAN. Its far better than Gunk or Jizer (which is very slippy when wet :huh: ) and, if you miss a bit or want to go over a stubborn bit again you can do.

They call UP_YOURS

ATB

J

its up.yours not up_yours ,you fanny. save petrol , ride like joshua2 and get maximum MPGtongue.gif

Could we have that in English ? :blink:

I did promise I wouldn't post that you cant wear a tie and belt at the same time because you look like a string of sausages - I may have to go back on that promise. :P

ATB

J

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online