Had a bump

axl
This post is 7234 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This time not on the bike in the car!!!!..........

Right here goes......I'm allready on a main road sitting waiting to pull out with my right indictor on, a car from behind flashes me to come out out which I do.

Then a woman decides to some out of a lane also at pulling from my left side (she didnt see the car flashing me, obviously!) but while I was looking to my right at ready to pull out (after the car flashing me) she pulling out too :evil:, and we hit!!.

Now I just asked two cops who were walking on the beat they came over and saw what happened, and basically said.

I was allready on the road waiting to pull out, she wasn't!, she was still waiting from a side street and should have waited till I had gone, so technically I was right she was wrong!!!!, and thats what they said!

BTW...The damage to both cars is scratchces on each others bumpers, well she has a small (and I do mean small) dent at the front of her right wing about the size of a 50p.

And talking about getting about calling ins companies, even the cops said "I wouldn't bother, it's too much grief for something so minor".

Right now in your own opinios who's right/wrong, the cops say I'm right as explained. Then she tried to twist it :evil: :evil:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yeah, sue her for whiplash before she sues you. Honestly, I just got told by my car insurance company"Royal Sun Alliance Mobility" that they would not renew my policy the day before collecting a brand new car on the mobility scheme (my kid has special needs) as I was considered a "high risk". In 3 years I've made 5 claims which come to £19,800 approx. However only 2 were my fault and get this, both the other people involved claimed for personal injury retrospectively. One got £9,000 and the other got £7,000. Now the strange thing is that both incidents happened below 15 mph and at the time both claimed to be uninjured. I later found out that when these personal injury claims go to court the insurance companies don't bother contesting them if their client was at fault. It nearly made hope to get a prang from behind in my car just to make some easy cash!!! However, I'm far too honest for that kind of thing.

$hando

I would but the thing is, we got two cops (who were walking) to come over but they didn't write anything down.

Basically they said for such a small bump isn't wasn't really worth pursuing :? . And another thing, Iv'e spoke to my ins comp and basically they said without a police report it's her word against mine :evil:, even though they said she in the wrong.

Now she knows she's in the wrong too bloody true!!!!, but I might just phone the local station where I think they'd be based and find out who they were. And take it further, y'see it's like this all because there's no report, bastard!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :roll:

Dude, at those two incidents I spoke of earlier the rozzers came. one was in a traffic standstill on the M4 and one cop said I can see you were doing between 10-15 mph by the bumper damage (years of experience and seeing it on a daily basis he said). Yet still the court chose to ignore all of this as my insurance company never contested. I was even forwarded a copy of one of the personal injury claims by the other partys solicitor by mistake, doctors report and all and there was f**k all wrong with her yet she still cleaned up on the comp' front!!! I have appealed against my insurers decision and put all the details in the letter, anyway I detract, always get it reported and call the cops even if only to confirm that the other person isn't a drunk driver and that their details are proper and get any witnesses details (I've personnaly been stung in the past as I had no witness to ascertain the other person was at fault even tho they were).

I wish I'd got reported now :evil:, and there were no witnesses :evil:, but if it came to it I'd phone the police station where I think they'd have came from and what time I spoke to them and where, and maybe someone would have been able to help, duno mind you.

I think she kinda changed her at the last minute cause she knew she was in the wrong. But I tell you one move from her and the f*ckin' knifes are out :evil: :twisted:.

Thing is Iv'e reported to my ins, but has she??????????, I fekin' doubt it somehow Mmmmm!!

• Admin

Yeah insurance companies will be right pains without a witness, unless the liabilty isnt aguable :roll:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online