Suzuki Gp100....BUT!

Richard_Bolton
This post is 5332 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just bought a Spares/Repairs GP100 and was wondering if anyone had or knew of anyone selling a few parts?

Been looking on Ebay but cant find the ones i need :(

Im looking for:

GP125 Barrel and head unit

GP125 Carburetor

Expansion Chamber/ Micron Exhaust

One of the previous owners ran the bike until the engine packed in, and taking off the gp100 barrel, found the problem... huge hole in the piston! with lots of crap nearly falling into the crank shaft, so engine is coming out and splitting, so while its off looking for small mods to make, and completely strip and tidy bike up :)

A little project for myself and something to fart around on, If anyone knows of anywhere to locate these parts would REALLLLLLLLY appreciate it if you would post a reply and i will get back to you

Many thanks,

Richard

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just bought a Spares/Repairs GP100 and was wondering if anyone had or knew of anyone selling a few parts?

Been looking on Ebay but cant find the ones i need :(

Im looking for:

GP125 Barrel and head unit

GP125 Carburetor

Expansion Chamber/ Micron Exhaust

One of the previous owners ran the bike until the engine packed in, and taking off the gp100 barrel, found the problem... huge hole in the piston! with lots of crap nearly falling into the crank shaft, so engine is coming out and splitting, so while its off looking for small mods to make, and completely strip and tidy bike up :)

A little project for myself and something to fart around on, If anyone knows of anywhere to locate these parts would REALLLLLLLLY appreciate it if you would post a reply and i will get back to you

Many thanks,

Richard

I had one of those years ago as i recall the diference between the 100 and the 125 was slightly more than cock all, tbh the RXS100 was a better bike the engine was far more flexible with a better gearbox as the upper ratio's were close and the first couple wide, the bloody suzuki was the opposite so get ready to dance. The yam was no match for the suzuki in the corners (sorry it wasn't). Ruined several pairs of DM's on that ol GP. Till i went over the bars at around 40mph and mashed it. End over end 3 times apparently.

haha ^_^

Yeah bought it only as a project and will probably keep it for a while,

I know, i was looking to buy a gp125 from the off but none were at the price i wanted to pay, but i have just bought stuff for my gp100 now to get it back on the road :) eventually...

its in 1000 pieces at the moment, but pretty basic to put back i think.

.... my mum had one of these bikes, cool factor at an all time low :P