My Baby Rossi

BillyO
This post is 5347 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Greetings fellow photoshopper. we should talk.

as for your ride; I'm sure you have put loads of love into it, but when it comes to motorcycles like yours, they all kinda look the same to me.

that's not to say that i don't like them, because i do. I'm scared to ride one. all 110 pounds of me. they are a powerful machine and i would have too much fun on one for my own safety. and i believe that I'm a bit too lightweight to properly tame one. I suppose i prefer the upright sitting and cruiser style more simply because they tend to inspire less hothogging among their ridership. that, and i like the look of the classic motorcycle style.

well billy like your bike, have looked at one myself and like the style and everything about them even though i have a 600 and have had a 750 now days i dont worry to much about speed more about the cost of running one which is why i run the baby dragstar 80mpg that and i am a tight barsteward. :lol:

sorry about sunday its one my sons birthday and my other sons coming over otherwise i would have come thanks for the offer. :D

Looks good mate, i like it B)

Cheers bud, next new shape R6 i hope :)

Had the '08 R6 up until recently, stonking piece of kit, thats 1 buy you wont regret ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online