WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

mits007
This post is 5366 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Got the first one

(brown glass) which was slightly cracked, so i took it back for a replacement,

he gave me a replacement and was going to throw the cracked one away - I cheekily asked him if he could throw it in my direction....

So there I have 2 glasses (1 cracked)

Then took the cracked one to another Mc donalds, said the same, and they gave me a brown replacement, I asked for another colour, and the cracked one - got it back!.. (If you dont ask, you dont get do you <_<<_<<_< )

Finally went to another mcdonalds and said the same story, but there all I was given was a swap :-( By the way - I did this all in the space of an hour...

So - 1 meal got me a brown, blue & purple glass. ;)

Had another meal a while back and got the green one, - I then asked if I could swap my blue one (as it looked like the purple one) for the turquise, got the turquoise, and kept hold of the blue one (i was at the drive-thru) and just asked if she could let me keep it - smiling sheepishly..

And guess what?... she did?!?!.. bizarre what you can get for being cheeky.. :blink:

then finally, got one from a workmate for bringing a curry in for her!... ALL 6.... taadaa!... B)

6 glasses from 2 meals... (Lets not worry about the petrol!.. ) :)

Now then, what shall I get obsessed about next?!?!.. :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online