Bonnie Scotland

Yamigirl
This post is 5350 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Right peeps im all packed bike sorted and fuelled up (thanks to hubby) will be starting off at 9.30 ish going up the M6 to Edinburgh so if you see a very weird pink tutu and army uniform teddy on a B6 with a fazer 600 dressed in flourecent jacket and skirt then that will be us

Please scotish peeps put your smiley flags out so the sunshine will be here at any time of the day so we dont get as wet as we did last year

Speak to you all when i get back and hopefully will have lots of pics to show you

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Right peeps im all packed bike sorted and fuelled up (thanks to hubby) will be starting off at 9.30 ish going up the M6 to Edinburgh so if you see a very weird pink tutu and army uniform teddy on a B6 with a fazer 600 dressed in flourecent jacket and skirt then that will be us

Please scotish peeps put your smiley flags out so the sunshine will be here at any time of the day so we dont get as wet as we did last year

Speak to you all when i get back and hopefully will have lots of pics to show you

what is your route TuTu?

Not a clue i just follow my mate has all the details but it will be motorway all the way there as we have a 1000 miles to do after that

Not a clue i just follow my mate has all the details but it will be motorway all the way there as we have a 1000 miles to do after that

Thats a bit vague, I'm a sucker for charity, so, how much have you raised so far? :mellow:

How do you earn the name Bolloxed under your Avatar, I noticed Drewpy has it too and you both being Mods, however Goff is a Mod and she has Norma Snockers under her Avatar, I'm no wizard as most users to the site would tell, but I'm curious as to this 'code' :huh:

I haven't a clue? :unsure:

Thats ok, we'll make allowances for a jock... :P

You still on that ride Jaqui??

No I'm back home, and the names Jim :unsure:

Incidentaly, thats a very good point

Q:, when does a remark become 'racist'

a, when an expletive is used ?

b, when theres a skin colour involved ?

c, when the recipient is not in a good mood ?

:blink:

Incidentaly, thats a very good point

Q:, when does a remark become 'racist'

a, when an expletive is used ?

b, when theres a skin colour involved ?

c, when the recipient is not in a good mood ?

:blink:

i've got a question too

Who are your bank accounts with then? look pretty good to me

i've got a question too

Who are your bank accounts with then? look pretty good to me

lol, well they aint 'on-shore' lets put it that way, I won the lottery back in '03, bought an oil rig just off the British isles, and hid the £138 I had left under a 'permit to work'-out tray belonging to one 'Ali al Magraghii' :)

I hope we hear from Yamigirl soon

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/8244247.stm

we were lucky with the weather and only got a soaking north of Blair Atholl, sma rain which is cloud in reality,horrendous stuff as it doesnt 'bead' so its visor up when riding into it, but it can go from sunny and warm to torrential rain or even hail and snow in 5 mins-in the middle of summer :huh:

we put off going in tents only the night before because of the rain and high winds,

God speed Yamigirl :)

Hello peeps im back battered, bruised and very very tired got in last night about 6 ish but went bed pretty early. I have never known winds as bad as them on Thursday, we travelled along the M6 went over the viaduct and oh my god i s**t myself i was in the 2nd lane and the wind got so bad it actually threw me into the 4th lane, luckily the viaduct wasnt as busy but it was bad enough, however every single car driver saw what was going on and either moved out of the way or slowed down, but if i had had a boy racer behind me i would of been dead, i would also like to thank all the lorry drivers for sheilding myself and the other ladies by blocking the 1st lane and also travelling behind us and telling us when any of the first two lanes were clear.

Give that Lassie a cigar, or something long of her own choosing, I dont even know ye but I'm so fkn relieved you back home, well done bonnie lass, :)

I was out on the same roads lookin out for ye, didne catch sight, but was feared aw the same!

your charitable endeavour will be re-paid, in kind :)