Hi all any thoughts no 600 bike chocie

forddude
This post is 5368 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys n girls, Iv decide im having the virago 535 fixed then she is going to get px or sold for a 600. Now my problem is iv only got short legs, Im on tip toes on my vfr nc 30. I dont wont anouther sports bike. Adveture bikes are to tall. and it has to be abel to do all the town work and the rallys. i was thinking the fazer, bandit. any thoughts im going to be looking around the 2k mark Thanks as allways :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

If your looking at either the fazer or the bandit then you cant go far wrong the fazer my friend has ( female ) she is slightly taller than me im 5ft 3 so i reckon she is 5ft 5 she is tip toe but not too bad she has the ball of her feet down so feels very secure and her fazer hasnt been lowered, the bandit is what i have this is a heavier bike but i think a nicer looking bike as you can do so much to it (my is the naked version ) but im bias. My bike has been lowered and im flat footed on the bike so to me this is brill.

Happy hunting and do lots of sitting on bikes and test rides before you eventually decide as 2k is alot of money and you dont want to be selling it again in a few months like me :rolleyes:

Hi guys n girls, Iv decide im having the virago 535 fixed then she is going to get px or sold for a 600. Now my problem is iv only got short legs, Im on tip toes on my vfr nc 30. I dont wont anouther sports bike. Adveture bikes are to tall. and it has to be abel to do all the town work and the rallys. i was thinking the fazer, bandit. any thoughts im going to be looking around the 2k mark Thanks as allways :lol:

Got an absoloutly stonking GSX600f fully sorted that you can have for a lot less than 2k

Full stainless Remus Viper exhaust system

Dynojetted by TTS (Google em)

Upsized rear to take modern rubber the current set has barely worn in.

Gsxr 11 calipers

Hagon susp

Around 25000mls

T and T till April

I spent the weding deposit on it 12 years ago, its had a lot of love and much as i can i'd like it to go to a proper home ;)

Proper tidy as well, back injury means i've had to go for trailee type stuff hence the TDR.

Got an absoloutly stonking GSX600f fully sorted that you can have for a lot less than 2k

Full stainless Remus Viper exhaust system

Dynojetted by TTS (Google em)

Upsized rear to take modern rubber the current set has barely worn in.

Gsxr 11 calipers

Hagon susp

Around 25000mls

T and T till April

I spent the weding deposit on it 12 years ago, its had a lot of love and much as i can i'd like it to go to a proper home ;)

Proper tidy as well, back injury means i've had to go for trailee type stuff hence the TDR.

Thnaks for the offer but im looking for a naked bike as iv got the vfr. And than to vere one els for there thoughts :D

Bandit.

SP_A0398.jpg

Nuff said :D My girlfriends about 5 foot 3 or something silly like that, she can touch the floor on tiptoes but says she would feel comfortable riding it. Reassuringly heavy, lots of bolt on goodies and go like stink :)

Thnaks for the offer but im looking for a naked bike as iv got the vfr. And than to vere one els for there thoughts :D

No worries.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online