Reclaim North Wales

This post is 5340 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yep will be there even though i would of done a 1000 mile round trip the weekend before. :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if any one went to the rally in North Wales, I was working myself so was a bit disappointed not to be there. Would be nice to hear if any of you did go, and what it was like.

Cheers Phil.

Just wondering if any one went to the rally in North Wales, I was working myself so was a bit disappointed not to be there. Would be nice to hear if any of you did go, and what it was like.

Cheers Phil.

I went Phil, we were heading for the ponderosa cafe on the horseshoe pass, never seen so many bikes ever we were going absolutely nowhere...nobody was! Gave up in the end and rode to Bala had some lunch and went for a ride to and around lake Vrnwy. A magnificent turnout, bikes absolutely everywhere. :D

100_1228.jpg

I went Phil, we were heading for the ponderosa cafe on the horseshoe pass, never seen so many bikes ever we were going absolutely nowhere...nobody was! Gave up in the end and rode to Bala had some lunch and went for a ride to and around lake Vrnwy. A magnificent turnout, bikes absolutely everywhere. :D

100_1228.jpg

looks like you got good weather for it auld yin, nice composition in the photo too, that looks like the road going S/Westerly toward the famous pot noodle mines in Crumley, am I right? :huh:

Sounded like a great day out, never been to the ponderosa cafe myself but one day I hope to go. I would have loved to go just to see such a big turn out of bikers.

Thanks Phil. :rolleyes: