whos back from the bulldog

This post is 5379 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Me Got back tea time yesterday what a great time we had it was friggin brilliant and it was no more expensive than any other bike do i have been to £2.50 can of beer £1.00 for fizzy drink £1.00 bottle water £2.00 bag of chips this is the average price you pay at any do and it is cheaper than motorway services aswell lol :angry:

Got there 3pm Thursday it was pissing it down friggin mud everywhere the bike was slipping all over the place and getting into potholes that you couldnt see total nightmare. The bands that were brill on the list that we saw were Hells Bells, Lead singer of Saxon and of course Motorhead. cant really remember the other bands as we were pretty much pissed most of the time lol

Sunshine came out Friday morning and stayed with us until we left Sun very hot and got sunburnt.

It was packed the track racing was great few friends did this Eddie Kidd made an appearance on the back of one of the stunt riders it was quite moving seeing him hanging on for dear life.

But all weekend was fantastic and i recommend the bulldog to anyone :D

glad to hear you enjoyed it yamigirl ,hope you arnt to skint now your back,welcome back to the forum that cost nowt,you can start saving up for the next venue now,

both my work mates worked the titty bar, oops i ment dance bar ,12hr shifts 4-4am they looked like shit in work today,but they said as you did fantastic time,will go back next year.

both my work mates worked the titty bar, oops i ment dance bar ,12hr shifts 4-4am they looked like shit in work today,but they said as you did fantastic time,will go back next year.

was in stratford but dident go but it was heaving with HD's and gixxers for some reson :/ my mate on his nsr 125cc looked well out of place lol aww bless him :P

The BBC is reporting on it's website that Warwickshire Police are still trying to have it's licence revoked despite raising £10K for 'Help for Heroes' and the event passing off with only 11 arrests (out of 23,000 people - not a bad average!).

Apparently it's on the grounds that there might be some trouble between rival 'gangs', they should take a look at football matches !!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/coventr...ire/8194056.stm

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online