bull dog bash.

up.yours
This post is 5392 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

its the bulldog bash this weekend whos going and whos not its FIFTY FIVE quid,so im not. <_<

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Im not goin - its too much like a festival nowadays - and i can do 5 rallies that are much better and where i'll enjoy myself more for that that amount of money!

Im not goin - its too much like a festival nowadays - and i can do 5 rallies that are much better and where i'll enjoy myself more for that that amount of money!

hay goff keep us informed of anything on the cards ,in the neer future. i missed your last one. :angry:

hay goff keep us informed of anything on the cards ,in the neer future. i missed your last one. :angry:

Yorkshire rock and bike show in 2 weeks mate - always a good one!

HERE

its the bulldog bash this weekend whos going and whos not its FIFTY FIVE quid,so im not. <_<

this country has really gone to the dawgz, they ban fox hunting (way hey at last one up on the toffs), the wiley old foxes have re-integrated their skill-sets-Blairite fashion http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq196/j...08/image001.jpg

, the toffs being too much "hey look at me", with their White chargers and red blazers blowing bugles at their shouting dogs, not 'stealth hunting' really, just a "fukin racket fur fuxake", and we, the pheasants, doing things in a traditional way still get away with (cos we wear cammo), stuff like badger baiting, hare coursing and 'bulldog bashing', well for £55 earth pounds I'd rather drop acid, go to two festivals, and watch all the aforementioned, but with far more colours, and a decent sound track, :huh:

this country has really gone to the dawgz, they ban fox hunting (way hey at last one up on the toffs), the wiley old foxes have re-integrated their skill-sets-Blairite fashion http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq196/j...08/image001.jpg

, the toffs being too much "hey look at me", with their White chargers and red blazers blowing bugles at their shouting dogs, not 'stealth hunting' really, just a "fukin racket fur fuxake", and we, the pheasants, doing things in a traditional way still get away with (cos we wear cammo), stuff like badger baiting, hare coursing and 'bulldog bashing', well for £55 earth pounds I'd rather drop acid, go to two festivals, and watch all the aforementioned, but with far more colours, and a decent sound track, :huh:

well you certainly went around the block with that reply didnt you.

I wish hubby lost his job 3 weeks ago but we had already bought tickets through a promotion and got them cheaper than they should of been about 5 weeks ago

I wish hubby lost his job 3 weeks ago but we had already bought tickets through a promotion and got them cheaper than they should of been about 5 weeks ago

apparently three mates of mine are going all weekend for free,they are doing bar work and other jobs,they get paid and also get free entry.

apparently three mates of mine are going all weekend for free,they are doing bar work and other jobs,they get paid and also get free entry.

Maybe so - but fuck me they will work - very fookin hard!

I've worked at rallies and its non-stop - you rarely get time for a smoke let alone time to enjoy it!

Maybe so - but fuck me they will work - very fookin hard!

I've worked at rallies and its non-stop - you rarely get time for a smoke let alone time to enjoy it!

thats good to hear,coz they are both lazy gits at work,{hope they dont read this :D }.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online