'79 Suzuki GS 1000S restoration

djcrow22
This post is 5380 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey, I know it's a Suzuki but anyone who looks at this restoration will be impressed, I know I was. The builder's nickname is Uncle Larry and he has had his work shown in the American Flyers section of Cycle World magazine. The paint work is incredible as well as everything else he puts his mind to. For anyone whose heart is still hooked on the early superbike years this is a treat you will appreciate. The passion for motorcycles and the attention to detail are clearly evident and it shows. Enjoy...

http://spokanesriver.com/Uncle-Larry---blog/3840668

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey, I know it's a Suzuki but anyone who looks at this restoration will be impressed, I know I was. The builder's nickname is Uncle Larry and he has had his work shown in the American Flyers section of Cycle World magazine. The paint work is incredible as well as everything else he puts his mind to. For anyone whose heart is still hooked on the early superbike years this is a treat you will appreciate. The passion for motorcycles and the attention to detail are clearly evident and it shows. Enjoy...

http://spokanesriver.com/Uncle-Larry---blog/3840668

that bike is amazing, god find djcrow B)

that is a nice bike. ;)

great job there.

there is something about the older bikes that really stand out from the modern ones (maybe my age is showing) :lol:

Oh my god im in love that is a beautiful bike well done to the bloke

Im lost for words, awesome beautiful pretty sexy and Im not talking about some young chick but an old but new bike. The GS and Z thous are the best, never could have afforded one as a kid now have the ZX9R, but really I have to say nothing like the GS. And the Zx9R is going cos I want a big Virago or similar a GS or Z would be stopping no question.

and what should or would it be worth?

Anything between 3 and 3 half k. My hubby does suzuki's up he is doing a project of a replica yoshi but using suzy parts he is also going to start a GPZ 1000? (not actually seen the size yet as it is being dropped off in a week.) But doing it for a mates fella

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online