Clothing Shop

Coullio
This post is 5409 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I recently decided to buy another bike after a few years. I shope around for the best deal going and came across this website - http://www.motorcycleclothingshop.co.uk/ The service I received was top notch and the gear is excellent. I bought 2 piece leather suit, boots, gloves & textile jacket. All took 2 days to deliver.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not a lot on the ladies section !!! Clicked on leather jackets & trousers which bought up nothing and only 1 one piece , mmm I will stick to my usual shop , but cheers anyway !! :rolleyes:

Not a lot on the ladies section !!! Clicked on leather jackets & trousers which bought up nothing and only 1 one piece , mmm I will stick to my usual shop , but cheers anyway !! :rolleyes:

Bike gear for women is pants!! I usually end up with mens stuff cos the womens never fits right and is well overpriced.

Ah, you should check out our buddies at D H Auto's in Newcastle (Under Lyme), they do some excellent stuff and you usually find they have more in the shop than is actually on their website...especially the ladies stuff...so if your ever passing Stoke, maybe having a trip to D & K Motorcycles...then I highly recommend popping to D H Auto's. www.dhautos.co.uk simples.... :D

Bike gear for women is pants!! I usually end up with mens stuff cos the womens never fits right and is well overpriced.

That's coz you're all funny-shaped and have all these bumpy bits :D

Not that I'm complaining.....

Personally, I'm a fan of Halvarsson's stuff at the minute.

I quite like their Twin vest and I'm trying to decide between their Morgan Trousers and Held's Raven Jeans (perhaps a bit too much of a 60s feel for me).

Might get me some Draggin Cargos too...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online