carb adjustment,,,,

barrygtrr
This post is 5414 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

can anyone give me the directions on how to set-up the carb on my rsx100,,

i've cleaned the carb but it's hard to start and won't run properly so i need to set-up the carb..

any help would be great.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

when you lceaned it did you change any of the settings?

refer to your manual for the correct needle position, idle screw mixture and any other settings you may need to change.

aslong as you havent changed the jet size you shouldnt have too many problems setting it up

can anyone give me the directions on how to set-up the carb on my rsx100,,

i've cleaned the carb but it's hard to start and won't run properly so i need to set-up the carb..

any help would be great.

Hi Barry,

does the bike tend to misfire & 'stutter' a lot ?

Regards Jim

when you lceaned it did you change any of the settings?

refer to your manual for the correct needle position, idle screw mixture and any other settings you may need to change.

aslong as you havent changed the jet size you shouldnt have too many problems setting it up

i think the screw with the spring moved off the setting but i didn't touch the other screw or change any parts just cleaned it.

finally got it started today but it wouldn't go over 4800revs and splutteres and pops and then dies. (Best setting so far,,hahaha.)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online