XJ600, Poss Colour Change

VO5
This post is 5427 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey ppl, if anyone is a dab hand at photoshop feel free to help out :)

Basicaly the bike is red (pic added) and there is a we chip here and there and area around the rear foot pegs are a bit naughty so was goin to just touch it up but now thinking of taking tank off, rear fairing wheels etc and giving it a new lick of paint.

Got told to go for 'candy apple red' which i think is nice, but just wanting to get some opinions on what ppl would recomend. i dont want to have too much red on the bike, in the way of red tank, frame, fairings, front mud guard and wheels. not sure what colours i could throw in to mix it up a bit, girlfriend said i should get it candy apple with electric blue wheels :blink: not liking that idea too much.

Cheers for any help, Andy

fd3a_1.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey ppl, if anyone is a dab hand at photoshop feel free to help out :)

ok how about blue?

blue.jpg

or what I call "the rainbow warrior?"

any other color thoughts you can ask, im a pshop wiz.

rainbowwarrior.jpg

am easily amused and thats awsome got me excited :P, liking the blue and the 'warrior' one as its different other half is not keen on it though.

*Can i be a pest and ask for the blue one with different colours of wheels ie blue, red or anything else.

*Poss Ninja green (no idea how that will look) with black/carbon coloured wheels and

*(I only know the colour as) focus st orange with same coloured wheels and black wheels.

FANK YOU!! :bighug:

ok. I got bored and did it at home.

here goes (insert massive slurping sound as bandwidth dies across america and europe)

blue with blue wheelsblueblue.jpg

blue with greenbluegreen.jpg

blue with redbluered.jpg

blue with yellowblueyellow.jpg

ninja green and greengreengreen.jpg

ninja green and blackninjagreen.jpg

focus orange and blackorangeblack.jpg

focus orange and orangeorangeorange.jpg

tealteal.jpg

pinkpink.jpg

brownbrown.jpg

cameoflaugecamo.jpg

any other ideas? bring em on!

:ninja: photoshop

Focus ST Orange looks really good, with or without orange wheels.

I would 2nd that :icon_arrowu:

:yeah:

although the blue with yellow (if it was more yellowie) kinda grows on you ?

would be keen to see this combo with a white frame, rear footpeg hanger and front muddy :blink::wacko:

you wish is my command bark.

forbark.jpg

thanks Dave thats not too bad a colour scheme me thinks, needs loads of pretentious stickers all over it now :lol:

no seriously I could live wi that, your a wizard m8

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online