Rant needed..........

Cynic
This post is 5439 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Am i the only one on here who gets annoyed at the 'I posted yesterday and nobody botherd line' it seems to be on the up and really gets up my nose. I don't live on the bloody keyboard i dip in through the week and have a bit of a blast on the weekend.

Thing is some of the answers can take quite a while, i generally only deal with the aircooled DT stuff cos thats what i know well but even then sorting through drawings and searching the web for the answers takes time even though you have a good idea where to look.

The icing on the cake is how many times have been and gone where you spend maybe an hour sometimes sorting out somebody's post and then nothing. Don't remember anybody moaning on peoples threads about that. We just get on with helping the next one that we can help.

Thats better.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I appreciate you.

It is not only the people who have asked questions here who get helped but the countless people who never join the forum but are looking for that key piece of information.

I wish I knew enough to answer and get frustrated :mellow:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online