99mph is that it !!

barwell1992
This post is 5451 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Still 99mph is alot lot faster than your dna dont you think? still fast enough for our roads and as said already the twisties are the places to be (for me any way :D ) just have fun! Also i think you will find any speed will be boring if you sit at it for a while on a straight road.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

On a 33bhp restiriction I guess that you have passed in the last 2 years, meaning that 6 points and your licence is gone.

Last time I was up around rugby I saw 2 cop cars parked on the M1, one with the hair drier pointed at traffic.

The police would take great delight in throwing the book at you for that speed.

Keep your eyes peeled

Did you work on police 5 ? :D

Regards Jim

haha yep its alot faster than my DNA (sold yesterday for £800 :D)

and yep the police like the guns in rugby lol shame i know where they like to sit :P

i mean in actual size im about 6ft1ish and my dad sead the r6 is verry cramped and hes 5ft10 but aparently the r1 is a bit bigger

I have a 2001 R6 and they are not as small as up to date r6 or r1, i am 5'10 and cant put both feet flat on ground i also think older R6 are better road bikes as power is not all at top end get to a local bike shop and try sitting on a few dif bikes also imho in the right hand an R6 will keep up with anything on the road

yeh i think i will have a look around i also like the kawa zx6r 2002 j2 my dad had one and loved it and sead it was the best bike he had apart from the 2004 fazer 1000

and it wasent that the r6 is slower it was just they allways looked smaller

sawe a lot of bikes i liked at the weekend they were the gsxr1000 2008-9 - 2007 R1- ZX10R 2004 and 2006

Ah good old Rugby, I used to live in Hillmorton and go to Ashlawn.

This was almost back in the days of back and white mind.

Ah good old Rugby, I used to live in Hillmorton and go to Ashlawn.

This was almost back in the days of back and white mind.

i have to say i hate rugby lol so many chavs and wayward kids around i used to live in stratford but went to hig school hear (bilton high)

verry god links to surounding towns

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online