The vicar, the priest and the yamaha DT125

mike1949
This post is 5464 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The catholic priest was walking down the high street and coming towards him was the local vicar.

"Good morning vicar"

But the vicar walked straight past him. Upon that the priest turned around and in a raised voice said

"GOOD MORNING VICAR"

I'm so sorry said the vicar, but someone has stolen my Yamaha DT125, and it's the only means of me getting to see my parishiners out in the countryside, without it I don't know what I will do.

"Simple" said the priest. "When you take Mass next Sunday recite the ten commandments, when you get to

""Thy shall not steal"" look up at the congregation and you will spot the guilty face."

Next Monday the priest was walking down the high street and the vicar was coming towards him with a big smile on his face.

"Good morning vicar, did what I suggested work then?"

"Well sort of father, when I got to ""Thy shalt not commit adultry"" I remembered where I left my bike"

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The catholic priest was walking down the high street and coming towards him was the local vicar.

"Good morning vicar"

But the vicar walked straight past him. Upon that the priest turned around and in a raised voice said

"GOOD MORNING VICAR"

I'm so sorry said the vicar, but someone has stolen my Yamaha DT125, and it's the only means of me getting to see my parishiners out in the countryside, without it I don't know what I will do.

"Simple" said the priest. "When you take Mass next Sunday recite the ten commandments, when you get to

""Thy shall not steal"" look up at the congregation and you will spot the guilty face."

Next Monday the priest was walking down the high street and the vicar was coming towards him with a big smile on his face.

"Good morning vicar, did what I suggested work then?"

"Well sort of father, when I got to ""Thy shalt not commit adultry"" I remembered where I left my bike"

The old one's are the best :D:lol::o

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online