DT175 REAR LIGHT

This post is 5453 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HI

restoring a 82 dt125mx,only part missing is original rear light and bracket,indicators,anybody got any they could part with,ebay has replica indicators from thailand,anybody seen them,know of quality.got plenty of spare 125,175 parts if you would rather trade than sell

cheers

mark.

Hi, doing exactly the same with the same bike, same year and need the same part, you also must live nearby as I'm from Mansfield. I got some rear indicators for £9 they are ok but the quality isn't as good, but look the part. The rubber on one indicator arm split and I have repaired with rubber inner tube patch glue. There may be varying qualities available as some are more expensive than others. Granbys in Ilkeston are good for bits and I was in today and asked about the rear light but they are no longer available. I am just waiting for a 175 barrel, head, piston and carb to come through the post, got the lot for £51 !! So there are some bargins out there. Phil

p.s. If you need the decals I am getting some made up and could get extra, mine are the blue and white striped onto a red tank, i could get other colours made but would need a colour match. Phil

tried to post image but couldn't get it to work.

tried to post image but couldn't get it to work.

AYE Phill " click the green box nxt to the smilly"s [left for link/ R,for image] copy ur url of picture .

paste in top left [box] then press ok.. it shud say " if a link" [visit my web site] delete thi and replace with here .or look . AND IV GOT OLD XT 500 FRONT AND REARS HERE . [black ruubber ] turn signals lenses are scabby .

My " thats the 4th set of indicators iv offered in a week [ sold two set via E-bay.] u lot must think av got a "fetish"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online