Yamaha YZF750 Mods

craigdabiker
This post is 5470 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys.

Just wondering whether anyone could tell me what would be some good performance mods for my 1993 Yamaha YZF750

I already have a stainless oval Scorpion Can on it.

Also, does anyone know how easy R1/R6 fairings are to put onto the YZF?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi guys.

Just wondering whether anyone could tell me what would be some good performance mods for my 1993 Yamaha YZF750

dont even think about it m8, the holes are way out on r1-r6, the only thing you can do is put a r1 back end on, and i have been trying to do this for ages, no one seams to know how it goes on, i put a very modified r6 back end on mine ,, have a look at my pics in the gallery!!!

dont even think about it m8, the holes are way out on r1-r6, the only thing you can do is put a r1 back end on, and i have been trying to do this for ages, no one seams to know how it goes on, i put a very modified r6 back end on mine ,, have a look at my pics in the gallery!!!

Cheers for the advice mate.

Tried looking in your gallery and its not showing me anything. It says there are no pics :(

Im quite new to this so I'll try and have a look around some other way.

What year R6 back end did you put on? I like the one with the wide led tail light on it. Cant remember what year it was.

Hi guys.

I have a 94 YZF 750 R and just fitted new chain and sprockets, I went down a tooth on the front and the acceleration is fantastic.

Hi guys.

hi, there are a ton of things u can do, easiest is dyno jet kit and hi flow air filter,, next would be changing gearing and dropping a chain size , ie from 530 or 525 down to a 520/525. with one tooth lower on front or two bigger at rear, a lighter duty chain will allow higher power transfer to rear wheel, im not sure if a scorpion end can is actually much good, ideally you need to run a full system to allow good gas flow , i would go for a dyno jet kit with bmc filter and drop a tooth on front sprocket, this will put smile on your face for around 140/160 pounds,,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online