starter motor brushes

This post is 5487 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

how do i go about getting them fixed any help much appreciated

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

how do i go about getting them fixed any help much appreciated

well it just happens I have just got back from buying brushes what a kerfuffle!!! if you go to a dealer you are looking at at least 70 quids for a brush assy however if you like i can give you a number of a chap who keeps just the brushes in stock for around 6 quids plus some postage as for repaing the motor any half brained numbwit can do it!! so thats why Ill have a crack at mine on the weekend. (actually its pretty easy to do).

Hope that helps!

Chris

well it just happens I have just got back from buying brushes what a kerfuffle!!! if you go to a dealer you are looking at at least 70 quids for a brush assy however if you like i can give you a number of a chap who keeps just the brushes in stock for around 6 quids plus some postage as for repaing the motor any half brained numbwit can do it!! so thats why Ill have a crack at mine on the weekend. (actually its pretty easy to do).

Hope that helps!

Chris

cheers mate managed to fix it buy pinching some brushes from an old motor and luckily they fitted lol cheers any way