My Dragstar

mits007
This post is 4936 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

robanglim:

suprisingly, not that long at all if you use the right stuff - I use something called NEVR DULL (comes in a tin - wool with a non abrasive cleaner - smells a bit like brasso - lovely smell!) so whilst I'm cleaning I'm getting high!...

Simple directions:

wash chrome, blot dry, apply nevr dull, leave to haze(wo a whitish colour - abt. 5 minutes), polish off,

spokes are a bit more hard work - not figured the best way to do these yet!... any advice?!?!.

Goff:

Thanks!...

I'd love to get it sprayed bright yellow - what do you think?!?!..

robanglim:

suprisingly, not that long at all if you use the right stuff - I use something called NEVR DULL (comes in a tin - wool with a non abrasive cleaner - smells a bit like brasso - lovely smell!) so whilst I'm cleaning I'm getting high!...

Simple directions:

wash chrome, blot dry, apply nevr dull, leave to haze(wo a whitish colour - abt. 5 minutes), polish off,

spokes are a bit more hard work - not figured the best way to do these yet!... any advice?!?!.

Get them powdercoated!

Goff:

Thanks!...

I'd love to get it sprayed bright yellow - what do you think?!?!..

If thats what flicks yer switch then go for it honey ;)

Where is the best place to get them powder coated then?...

The reason why yellow is on my mind is because I used to have a bright yellow car.... I miss it :-(

• 1 year later...

very nice and well tidy too, hope mine looks as good as yours is doing.

If you have any luck with some tank stickers can you let me know as i will very shortly be looking for some myself, thanks dave.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online